BUT THIS ONE MAN


AUTHOR: DIANA NWAOKOLO

There are days I love him, and there are days I just hate him with my whole being. I put my heart on my fingertips and pour emotions from my ink pen to paper, but this one man... This one sensual being makes it hard for me to write coherent sentences. I had poems about all of them,that I wrote at the height of my feelings for them. But this one man. Oh, just this numero uno makes words that fall so easily from my tongue, stick to the up of my mouth!! I want to write about him, but then he leaves me breathless without even trying.
This is the love spin, and there are days- like today, where he just makes me see trolls and monsters and say things I can't believe and not be there when he's supposed to. So I sit to think with a glass of milk of all the times he's done me bad and I've just been going along with it and I say to myself, "Girl, he gon get it today!" He drives over right about then and his hands and lips tell me tales that makes things right when they're screaming out loud that it's wrong and I lay down with my limbs numb and happy, and my prowling mind at rest like a cat just fed milk; till another alone time.

                                                                                                                      @_the.n.a.life
WRITTEN BY: DIANA NWAOKOLO
EDITED BY: OKAFOR UZOAMAKA

Comments

  1. nice one sis, but that one man has not really wronged her where it would hurt most. so until she is so wrongly hurt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one man was sent to her by her village people...
    No doubt!!!����

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TO INHALE OR TO EXHALE.

UNOFFICIAL GIRL

TGIF